We are JUNE, a female founded e-commerce company looking for a part-time social media rockstar to help grow our brand. Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives and we do this by providing simple, safe and sustainable menstrual care. If this excites you apply to join our team!
As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, and competitive pay.
The Position - Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will oversee the company’s social media strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. This role intersects with our marketing and public relations campaigns. It’s important for our social media to support our marketing objectives while ensuring consistency in the JUNE voice and tone.
The ideal candidate has a passion for social media, and wants to growing a purpose-driven e-commerce brand. You are able to independently develop creative content & strike partnerships while engaging in an authentic way through relevant social media channels.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and starts as a part-time role with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing the brand’s presence on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and other relevant social media platforms
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts
- Understand and evolve the voice of the JUNE brand
- Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversation
- Establish and foster relationships with online influencers and secure digital press coverage on online fashion outlets and blogs
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
- Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches and brand partnerships
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Experience in successfully concepting and managing strategic social marketing projects
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Experience working for a fast-growing direct to consumer e-commerce company